Monday, February 18, 2008

drawing based on a Rodin sculpture and the painting based on the drawing


I finally figured out how to save a scanned image as a tiff file copy the image and then paste it into a canvas to work on with other media combining the analog and real with the digital and virtual

but the how real is a scan of an ink drawing from a postcard picture of a Rodin sculpture??? this is the one which broke the ice for me when after coming up to my apartment on my first date Justine said that this was her favorite Rodin sculpture!!! Later, after we got married, we went to Paris on our honeymoon, and I got a chance to see the original from the master in his museum...the postcard is pretty damned good....but nothing takes the place for being in the presence of the original!!!
Still corel painter and graphire4 is pretty damned fun!!!

No comments: