Thursday, June 28, 2007

think I am gonna get the hang of this new stuff...



it takes some getting used to...used to the mark coming at the end of the point from the tool I hold in my hand and this is
like doing blind contour except you are viewing the marks being made as a result of the stylus being pressed on the graphire pad....its like watching yourself draw on tv while you draw but not seeing any marks on the surface where you are making the marks that show up on the screen.....kind like you are passive and active at the same time......kinda like a feeling you can get whilst being stoned...only you are not....maybe thats the problem??? anyway, its a challenge I am growing from this experience, I am not just vegging on the computger screen, just burning my retinas out on the screen....big......difference???

hmmm.....

No comments: